Monte Carlo Frequently Asked Questions
All 4 of the pools at the various Monte Carlo Buildings close at 9pm
All of the Monte Carlo Buildings offer 1 parking spot per guest room. Please refer to the parking maps below. *Please note that the overflow parking lots are 1-2 blocks away from the hotels.
While the Monte Carlo Hotels do not include breakfast in the daily rate, guests of the Hotel Monte Carlo on Third Street can enjoy breakfast at Casita Linda located in the lobby. Guests staying at the Monte Carlo Boardwalk can enjoy breakfast at Crepe Daddy, accessible from the lobby of the hotel.
Reservations booked through a third party can only be updated by contacting the third party. For the best experience, we encourage reserving directly through the Monte Carlo Hotel Group.
Monte Carlo Condos offers a small number of pet friendly units. Please contact us for more information.
Both the Hotel Monte Carlo and Monte Carlo Boardwalk do not accept pets. Only service animals are permitted. Emotional Support Animals that are not recognized under the ADA are not permitted.
There is a CVS located on Philadelphia Ave & 17th St, and a 7-11 on Philadelphia Ave & N Division Street.
Deposits are released upon check-out. Please allow 1 to 5 business days for deposits to reach your account (depending on the bank).
Beach chair rentals are available on the beach, directly in front of the hotels.
The Monte Carlo Hotel Group follows all regulations by the CDC to enforce COVID-19 Protocols. The list is as follows:
1. We encourage guests to wear masks and maintain a 6-foot distance in public spaces.
2. Stayover Service is offered by request only, and guests must vacate the room during these services.
3. All reusable plates, cookware and utensils have been removed from the rooms until further notice.
4. Sanitizing stations are available in the lobby areas.
5. All public spaces are sterilized throughout the day.